The Android operating system that comes on many mobile phones and tablet computers has a hidden http://yertiz.co.uk/unlocking-secret-hidden-picture-android-phone-tablet/picture embedded by the programmers at Google.
If you have a phone or tablet that runs on Android on it try the following.
- Go into your phone/tablets settings menu, the icon that looks like a cog.
- Scroll down to where it says “About Phone” or “About Tablet” and tap this.
- Next look for “Android Version” or “Firmware Version“, tap it once and nothing happens. Try tapping it repeatedly and the picture will be revealed.
What you see will depend on the version of Android you have rather than who makes your mobile phone. For example Android 2.3 is known as Gingerbread so the picture is the Android with a gingerbread man.
Unfortunately it does not work with very early versions of Android, those before version 2.3.
Maybe you have a hidden game too!
More recent versions of Android also have a built in hidden game. To find this do the following.
- Load the hidden picture using the instructions above.
- Once you have the picture tap it repeatedly until the game appears.