Single seater sofa? Isn’t that an armchair?

Here is a screen grab from the web site of furniture retailer Funique. It shows there web page for ‘Single Seater Sofas’.

Excuse my ignorance but I always thought they were called armchairs.

Share this:

You might like:

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.